Here’s how you can get more involved today!
Study after study shows the more parents are involved in their children’s education, the better the children will perform on tests, the better they will adapt emotionally to school, and the more likely they are to think of learning as a lifelong pursuit. Like all good schools, Mitchell’s success depends on the involvement of parents like you.
- Join the Friends of Mitchell Board! Applications are due September 25, 2015. Click here to download the form.
- Stay informed by signing up for the Parents Google Group.
- Attend a Friends of Mitchell meeting.
- Tell us how you want to help by signing up to volunteer.
- Contact your child’s teacher about volunteering in the classroom.